Websites (including but not limited to https://www.hatch.co)
Apps (including but not limited to Hatch Baby, Hatch Sleep)("apps"),
Products (including but not limited to The Smart Changing Pad®, Hatch Rest, Hatch Rest+, Hatch Grow, Hatch Restore) ("products")
Information Collection and Use
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US WHILE USING THE HATCH SLEEP, HATCH BABY APPS
While using the app we collect certain personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name and your email address ("Personal Information").
We use this information to help personalize your experience with the app
Android requires that location services be turned on to actively connect to BLE devices. We do not collect or use that information in our apps.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US WHILE USING HATCH APPS
While using the app Hatch we collect certain personally identifiable information including, but is not limited to, your name, your email address, child's name, child's birthday, child's gender ("Personal Information"). We use this information to help personalize your experience with the app.
While using Hatch apps you will record various information about activities depending on what features of the app you chose to use. These may include, but are not limited to, weights, sleeps, feedings, pumpings and length. This information is displayed to you through the daily summary, daily schedule, daily activity and stats for your own personal use when tracking your baby's activities.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US WHILE USING WEBSITE
While using our Website, if you purchase a product or create an account, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information").
If you make a purchase using a credit or debit card through the Services, your payment information may be collected by a third-party payment provider and not by us.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To personalize your experience in our apps and services.
- To run diagnostic reports on our Products and Apps
- We may aggregate data collected through the Services and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
- To assist you in resolving issues with Products and Apps
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We won't share your personal information, except in the following circumstances:
- To process a purchase or request you have made we will share relevant information with our employees, contractors, third party service providers, and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. For example, your postal address will be sent to a carrier that needs to ship you a product. By using our products and services, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- To include you in a giveaway with our advertising and marketing partners in order to promote our Services and Products, including joint marketing partners and affiliates.
- To serve you advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use our websites, online services and apps. In these cases we may use third-party advertising companies and these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through use of pixel tags). To learn more about this practices, and to learn about your choices in connection with it, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info, or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org.
- To an actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- We will never sell your Personally Identifiable Information.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register for and use our offerings. Our products, apps and services are intended for parents and are not directed to children. We request children under the age of 18 not provide personal information through our offerings.
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the "unsubscribe" link provided in each such email.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We will maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of our Services and related data.
Regarding the Audio Monitor in Rest+, you're required to be on the same network as your Rest+ and the audio never leaves your house. Rest+ has several layers of security in place, starting with your WiFi network, your Hatch account, our internal security protocols, etc. Access must be expressly granted to your WiFi network and to your Rest+ device in order to use the audio monitor.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our services.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com
3790 El Camino Real, Unit #627
Palo Alto, CA 94306